This is some of my good friends from High School. (L to R) Anna, Abby, April, Tara, myself, & Meredith (in front)
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
10 year High School Reunion
So this past weekend was my 10 year high school reunion. I was one of the ones in charge of putting it together. I was dreading going for a really long time. I was afraid we would do all this work and no one would show up or that no one would have fun. But it was a great time. It was so much fun to see old friends and just catch up with everyone. So great to see my friend Tara Bennett. What a fun person. We had a great turnout. I was really surprised at how many people came. I didn't take any pictures. So, I grabbed this one from the Madison High Blog. This is me, Liz, Anna & Meredith.

This is some of my good friends from High School. (L to R) Anna, Abby, April, Tara, myself, & Meredith (in front)
This is some of my good friends from High School. (L to R) Anna, Abby, April, Tara, myself, & Meredith (in front)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun to see old friends! I wish there was some way that I could have gone. But then again, I don't know if people even remember me.
You four look great!
AHHHH! So good to see you too Hill! You make me laugh so hard! At our 20 I will make sure you get a massage! You should come out and see Taya and I for a weekend.....what a fun girls trip!
Post a Comment